Waste Management Cost Of Dumpsters
The cost of waste removal and waste management is a cost analysis concern for all businesses in Ontario. Different waste removal companies offer different types of plans and contracts, which can sometimes dratically effect the cost efficiency of waste removal depending on the nature of the waste removal services required. Panda Environmental offers innovative and cost efficient waste removal services that are designed to maximize productivity and efficiency, while at the same time lowering the cost required to do so. Contact us today to learn more.
The Scheduled Removal Model - How Panda Works
Panda operates on a model that is designed to bring maximum convenience to the customer. We discuss waste removal needs and prioritories with the customer, and craft a waste removal plan that is desgined to minimize cost and increase customer satisfaction and productivity. The three steps to implementing the Panda waste removal model are the following:
- Panda meets with the client to discuss waste removal needs, and possible ways to reduce waste footprint and cost.
- Panda puts together a waste removal plan, which is designed around the client's needs and budget.
- Waste is removed on a scheduled basis, at a time interval agreed upon between Panda and the customer.
Target User of Panda Model:
- Restaurants, businesses, organizations and corporations who need regular access to waste removal services such as garbage removal, recycling services, organic waste, hazardous waste and/or composting needs.
- Users who need regular access to services mentioned in the above point.
- Users who wish to optimize their waste removal needs and reduce waste removal costs.
- Users who are looking to minimize their waste removal costs
The Rental Model - How Other Companies Operate
The rental waste removal model operates on the following principles:
- The client contacts the waste removal company, and explains their removal needs.
- The waste removal company dispatches a bin/dumpster to the client.
- The client is now "renting" the dumpster, with costs increasing based on how many days the dumpster is needed for.
- Upon conclusion of the client's needs for the bin/dumpster, the client contacts the waste removal company and notifies them that the bin can be picked up (Some companies require the client to set a pick up date prior to initiation of the rental).
Target User of Rental Model:
- Those who do not need access to bin/dumpster on a regular basis (few times annually).
- Those able to fill a complete bin in 2-3 days (the rental cost starts to soar after that).
- Those who do not carry out multiple waste removal initiatives (such as recycling + garbage removal).
- Those who are willing to pay more for waste removal services.
Panda Environmental - Your Complete Waste Management Solution
Panda Environmental has been a leader in responsible waste management and recycling solutions in Southern Ontario for over 15 years. We are able to service all waste needs, including hazardous waste. Click here for a list of all of the waste management and recycling solutions that we provide.