Frequently Asked Questions
- With freezing temperatures there is a reduction in the available payload a bin can handle.
- Proper packaging is a must. The Transport of Dangerous Goods Act lays out packaging
regulations for everyone.
- Each year by February 15th, your Ontario Generator Registration (HWIN) is due.
- Waste compactors should be serviced regularly to ensure proper working conditions/
maximum payload in your waste container and to proactively prevent breakdowns.
What happens to my recyclables?
- Newspaper is reprocessed and made into newsprint, magazines, flyers and phone books.
- Cardboard is reprocessed and made into new cardboard, brown paper towels or kraft paper.
- Boxboard and phone books are reprocessed and made into new boxboard, egg cartons, file
folders, paper take-out trays and used in hydroseeding.
- Fine paper is reprocessed and made into products such as bathroom and facial tissue.
- Steel is smelted and used to make new food containers and other steel products.
- Aluminum is smelted and used to make new aluminum products such a pop cans.
- Plastic pop and water bottles are reprocessed and made into new plastic products.
Panda Environmental - Your Complete Waste Management Solution
Panda Environmental is a leader in responsible waste management and recycling solutions for over 15 years. We are able to service all waste needs, including hazardous waste. Click here for a list of all of the waste management and recycling solutions that we provide.