Waste Removal Waterloo Ontario
Waterloo is one of Ontario's strongest economic regions with a thriving technology and academic markets. All business, organization and corporate entities are required by law in Ontario to provide their own waste removal solutions in order to minimize their environmental impact and maximize the efficiency of their composting and recycling solutions. Panda is able to provide full waste removal, recycling, composting and other waste handling solutions in the Waterloo area. Contact us today to learn more about what Panda can do for your organization.
Panda's waste removal service operates on a hybrid model of scheduled and on-demand. Panda will negotiate a waste pickup schedule with the client that works to provide the most efficient and cost effective waste removal solution. If the case of additional waste generation that client is free to call Panda for an additional pickup on-demand.
The following is a list of services that Panda offers:
- General waste removal: basic waste removal collects waste and takes it to the landfill.
- Organic waste recycling and composting: organic waste typically makes up a large portion (up to 75%) of an organization's waste. Recycling/composting it can lower waste removal costs and benefits the environment.
- General recycling services: metal, glass, cardboard and other substances can all be recycled to reduce landfill costs and increase environmental friendliness.
- Hazardous waste services: oil, sludge, wastewater and more all must be disposed of as hazardous waste. Disposing of hazardous waste at the landfill is a serious offense.
- Consulting services: if your organization is unsure of your waste obligations or would like advice and oversight on how to improve the efficiency of your waste removal operations Panda can provide waste consultation services that are designed to fulfil such roles.
Our team of staff is highly experienced at all things waste related. Contact us today with any questions, or request a quote today.
Partnering with Panda Environmental allows business more freedom and flexibility when it comes to the way they operate their business. Panda works with business’s to provide the most effective and efficient waste/recycling removal services for their specific needs and budget.
Panda has been in operation since 1997, and in 2006 we opened our own liquid and hazardous waste processing facility in order to better accommodate our client's needs. Learn more about us.
Rules and Regulations of Waste Removal in Ontario
All non-residential entities in Ontario must adhere to a set of regulations that are mandated at the municipal, provincial, and federal level. Panda is highly knowledgeable of all the potential regulations that may affect your business and work with our clients to ensure that they are not mistakenly ignoring any relevant regulations. We have created the following resources to learn about the rules and regulations of waste removal in Ontario:
The fields of waste removal, waste treatment, recycling, and composting are undergoing changes and technological innovations. The following articles may be of some interest to individuals wishing to learn more about waste removal:
What Our Customers Say
The following is what one of our customer's has to say about our services:
"We switched over to Panda Environmental Services after several years with another waste management service and are extremely pleased with our decision. The service has proven reliable in delivery of service, the drivers are careful and courteous, the sales and customer personnel keep in touch to ensure we are satisfied in every way! I highly recommend Panda Environmental Services to any business!"
- John, read more testimonials
Contact Panda Today